When you need fast IT service, you’ll get even faster response from Infinity Network Solutions.
Today’s IT customer is seeking more than a plug-and-go solution to their IT challenges. They are looking for a strategic, long-term partner that can help them realize their vision of a more efficient, cost-effective and scalable IT environment.
The next-generation technology solution partner is here. For over 10 years, Infinity Network Solutions has helped Canadian small and medium-sized businesses see beyond the nuts and bolts of their technology–to derive more from their IT investments and maximize ROI.
Infinity Network Solutions is the parent company of Essential Data Services, together we work in partnership with the leading global IT firms to provide multi-platform expertise and services to our customers.
- IT Consulting. Infinity Network Solutions brings a wealth of IT knowledge and experience to the table. With a complete suite of consulting services–including network assessment, network audit and strategic planning–we can help you plan, deploy and manage your IT infrastructure at optimal levels.
- Remote Management. Our off-site services will keep your organization on top of network problems before they arise. We offer live, proactive monitoring of key network components such as firewalls, routers, gateways and servers.
- Help Desk Services. By acting as your company’s Help Desk, we save you valuable time and money on trouble-shooting, maintenance and upgrades, allowing you to get on with your business.
- On-Site Support. We are local and can extend flexible service to your IT staff anytime, to ensure that your company’s IT availability and productivity is never compromised.
- Security. Network vulnerabilities are all around, and you have to protect your assets from known and unknown threats. We focus on safeguarding your investments with minimal disruption to your staff or productivity.
- Disaster Recovery. When a disaster strikes, your business can’t afford to be left standing in the dark. We’ll collaborate with your team to devise a comprehensive DR plan that will keep downtime to a minimum.